Who we are?
Trusted Traveler Services ltd is a private company (web site) and it is not affiliated with Government or any government agency. All the information presented in this web site is collected and used in order to assist all candidates through the process of obtaining or renewing Nexus Card. All the data of our clients is stored and secured in file with limited access and it is only used by trustedtravelerservice.com employees for the purposes of this application. We do not provide, sell or exchange information with third parties under any circumstances.
The term "trustedtravelerservice.com", "we", "TTS" or "us" refer to the owner of this website and all employees who are operating and working for the owner. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer or customer of our website and services. Using of this web site and services is subject to the following conditions:
Every time you access or use this website (trustedtravelerservice.com) you agree with these terms and conditions and all the future amendments with or without notice to you. We kindly advise you to check our Terms & Conditions frequently for updates. The information provided in our website could be reviewed by anyone who is visiting the site. However, our services can be only used by people over the age of 13 (thirteen) or older. If you are under the age of 13, please leave our website or inform your parent/guardian to process your application for you.
Each time you decide to use our services, you accept and agree to provide all information and necessary documentation (such as photocopies of ID, forms, certificates, original documents, if needed and etc.) in a timely manner. With the above mentioned, you confirm that you guarantee for the authenticity of all information and supporting documentation distributed to us.
Complaints and reviews:
We are striving to provide the best quality services and it is very important for us to keep our customers happy with efficiency of our job. In that sense, if you experience any problems with a member of our team, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and share your issues.
Here in GlobalTrustedTraveler.com we issue a refunds only in the following situations:
• In case a system issue occur in the GOES system on their end
• If you cancel your application within 1 hour of payment and before our team have processed your registration to GOES. After that period we you are not eligible of refund.
• If you have been denied due to a mistake made by our team here in trustedtravelerservice.com.
We do not issue a refunds in the following situations:
• If you provide an erroneous information during your application and submit it with it.
• If you request or cancel your application 1 hour after you receive confirmation email for successfully submitted application.
• Government fee of $50 for Nexus (fifty US dollars) or $100 for Global Entry is non-refundable
• If your application has been already successfully submitted to the GOES system
• You can cancel your application up to 1 hour after you have submitted it.
• In order to cancel your application you just need to send us an email that states that you want to cancel. No question asked!